I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Brazos County.
I hereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Some products sold by Kelso Arms Company may be subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they may fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration.
By completing the purchase order, I acknowledge the following:
- It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government
- In the ITAR (120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions). History: 59 FR 25811, May 18, 1994; 71 FR 20534, Apr. 21, 2006.
- I, the buyer, am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges) for my company and me.
- I certify I am purchasing the articles identified on the attached order for use or resale in the United States only.
- I certify that these items will not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government Agencies.).
- I certify I am a legal citizen of the United States of America.
Pricing & Payments
We accept most major credit cards. Please Contact Us before placing your order if you wish to pay by any other means. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on what we are able to purchase them for. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm is lowered after you make your purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
UPS is our preferred carrier however, shipping carrier / method will be dependant upon the type of item purchased as well as the address the item is being shipped. Handguns are shipped 2nd Day Air, with all other items typically shipped Ground.
Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder, of your choice, in your State for transfer. You will be responsible for any charges from the local FFL. Please Contact Us before placing your order if you want it shipped on your account.
All shipments become customer responsibility once they are picked up by the shipping vendor. By default we do not insure shipped packages. If you would like your package to be insured, please make sure you choose the “insurance” option on the checkout page.
If you have a question on shipping charges please Contact Us and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Privacy & Security
Kelso Arms Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. We will not share your personal information with third parties.
To protect against unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Kelso Arms Company has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard customer information such as the use of 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. This security measure is working when you see a green bar with “Kelso Arms Company” in your address bar. Credit Card information is passed directly to our processor’s system. It is never accessible, stored, or cached on our servers.
Returns and Cancellations
Many of our items are drop shipped from manufacturer’s warehouses. Many of these manufacturers fill orders within hours of receipt. This often makes it difficult for us to cancel an order, once it’s placed, without incurring fees. If you wish to cancel an order please Contact US as soon as possible. If the order has not shipped, you will incur a 15% restocking fee or $25, whichever is greater. In the event the order has shipped, it will be handled by our return policy below.
All returns, regardless of reason, must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any package received without RMA number will be refused. An RMA number may be requested within 5 days after an item is delivered. Items must be received by Kelso Arms Company no later than 10 days after RMA is issued.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee with a $40 minimum. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Returns are accepted for merchandise that is defective unless it has been modified or installed. You will need to contact the manufacturer for items that have been modified or installed. Kelso Arms Company will provide a refund, exchange, or store credit on all items found defective.
All returned items must be in original packaging and include all accessories. Returned items with missing or damaged packaging and accessories will incur an additional 30% restocking fee.
The following items are not eligible for return:
· Special Orders
· Products sold “As-is” or “Used”
· Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics, night vision, thermal
Please Contact Us for assistance with these items.
On-line Price and Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item’s description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that Kelso Arms Company will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: http://training.nra.org/nra-gun-safety-rules.aspx
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun’s mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun’s general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun’s ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person’s particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Cleaning Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun’s action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.